So, my brother asked a girl to the Valentine's dance, using 1500 assorted tootsie rolls and frooties! She answered him with that same bag of candy, plus more (of the Palmer's chocolate heart variety)! When she dropped it off, he was gone to mutual, so I took the liberty of eating some candy, while making sure I wasn't eating the answer!! When he got home, he didn't want to look through the bag that night, but I'd already dumped them on the table for him, so I started looking through each little piece of candy! I kept getting little pieces of papers stuck inside the wrappers that said stuff like; 'Keep Going', 'Try Try Try', 'Warmer and Warmer', 'You're Getting Close', 'Not This One', and 'Maybe Soon'!! I started to feel frustrated, the pile wasn't getting any smaller, and the penny candies were mocking me!! 45 minutes later, the pile was done, but I still didn't have an answer paper!! The very last one I picked up told me to, 'Try Try Again', YEAH RIGHT!!!!!
Wednesday, January 28, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)











Hey, This looks like it was very entertaining. Did you ever find the answer to his question? Good luck with this blog, it looks fun and I will look for new updates. :)
ReplyDeleteThat is too bad. Weird that you didn't even find an answer! Maybe you did eat it by mistake, even though you were careful not to? Did you ever chew a piece of paper?
ReplyDeleteI didn't even have to put any effort into finding the answer.
ReplyDeleteYeah....which is stupid Ryan...Maybe you should pay me or something!!! :) JK
ReplyDelete