Sunday, February 8, 2009

In Memory of An Amazing Girl!!

Kristy Bateman was an awesome friend who will be missed by many!!! I met Kristy my Junior year, when she and I were dating 2 guys who were really good friends!! We ended up hanging out a lot together during that time, sharing lots of laughs, and making many memories!!! I love that girl so much!!! Even though neither of us remained in relationships with those boys, we have stayed good friends!! Kristy was a very upbeat, crazy, happy girl!!! She had one the the greatest smiles that could make your day!! I always got random texts from her saying simply, 'I love you', and they always came when I needed them most!!! She and I have had many talks, long walks, and helped each other through a lot!!! I will miss this girl so much, and will think of her always!!

Kristy, I love you, and I'm so grateful that I had the chance to meet you, be your friend, and have you as a part of my life!!! You have changed my life for good, and I'm sure all who knew you agree with me!!! We miss you girl!!!! Keep smiling!!!!

This picture was taken the night of Junior Prom, my junior year!!! We had just gotten done taking pictures and were getting ready to go to dinner, when Kristy and I decided we should jump on the tramp in our formals!!! Luckily all the girls joined us, and I think, later the guys!!!


I will always thank these boys for giving me the chance to know and be friends with Kristy!!


No comments:

Post a Comment