I have this odd obsession with ties...well, I don't think it's odd, but other people sometimes do!!! I LOVE ties!!! I think they are the coolest things ever!! Last night, Heidi, Jamie, and I went to the Layton Hills Mall to do some shopping! They have a tie store there, that I always walk by, but never go in because I know I'll just stay in there forever!! Well, last night I finally gave in, and I am pretty sure that I will visit that store many more times!!! I made Heidi take sneaky pictures on her phone, while I talked so that the lady working there couldn't hear the click, but I'm pretty sure she knew exactly what we were doing! She probably thinks I'm insane, but I don't care!! I think one day I would like to work at that store, I would be very good at selling ties, don't you think!?
Saturday, March 7, 2009
Fun in the Tie Store!!
I have this odd obsession with ties...well, I don't think it's odd, but other people sometimes do!!! I LOVE ties!!! I think they are the coolest things ever!! Last night, Heidi, Jamie, and I went to the Layton Hills Mall to do some shopping! They have a tie store there, that I always walk by, but never go in because I know I'll just stay in there forever!! Well, last night I finally gave in, and I am pretty sure that I will visit that store many more times!!! I made Heidi take sneaky pictures on her phone, while I talked so that the lady working there couldn't hear the click, but I'm pretty sure she knew exactly what we were doing! She probably thinks I'm insane, but I don't care!! I think one day I would like to work at that store, I would be very good at selling ties, don't you think!?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)











I think that would be perfect fit for you. But then you might spend all your dough on cool ties. But you would have classy gifts for years to come! I think you should do it, give up pier and fill out an app.
ReplyDelete