Monday, October 19, 2009

21st Birthday!!!


My 21st birthday was on Saturday and Krista's was the Monday before that, so we decided to have a joint party on Saturday night!!! It was a really fun day, and we enjoyed ourselves!!
I had to wake up early Saturday morning to go to a choir rehearsal that was a lot of fun, but left me tired the whole rest of the day!! Work was next, and I had some clients in the morning! My first one was Joy Jacobson, and she was on the phone with my dear friend Nicki when she came in (Nicki's been in China since August), so I got to talk to her which was great fun!!! Then my mom and sister brought me some flowers that were really pretty and added some color to the salon for a bit!! I left work early since it was slow, and they all said to go home because it was my birthday!!! Krista and I went to our favorite, Firehouse Pizzeria, for dinner that night and got free fzhookies because it was our birthday!!
Our party was a lot of fun!! We played so many games the whole time with friends, and ate food and cake and had a toast with Martinelli's!! Here are a few pics from the party!!


I love the picture of me eating cake even though it's probably the most unattractive thing ever, so don't ask me why I like it so much!!!
My day was pretty great, and Sunday celebrating with my family was good too!!! I don't feel any different being 21 now, but that's ok, now I can say I'm one year older!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment