This song is one of my new favorites, and my rock today! Go listen to the song while you read the lyrics!!! It's great, I promise!!!!
You Melt The Madness-Jericho Road
Some days it feels like I am walking through a storm
A strong wind blowing through my heart
I long for shelter only you can give me all
You are all I need
Cause you're the prince of peace
You melt the madness
You calm the fear inside of me
When the world is spinning out of control
You stop the struggle
Lord, it's your love that brings sweet rest into my soul
My heart knows, you melt the madness
You melt the madness
It seems this crazy world is never going to change
So Lord I want you to change me
And in the chaos
I'll be calling out your name
Won't you set me free with your serenity
You melt the madness
You calm the fear inside of me
When the world is spinning out of control
You stop the struggle
Lord it's your love that brings sweet rest into my soul
My heart knows....
Come what may, no matter what I face
I'll be still and know that you are God
You melt the madness
You calm the fear inside of me
When the world is spinning out of control
You stop the struggle
Lord it's your love that brings sweet rest into my soul
And my heart knows, you melt the madness
Saturday, January 30, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)











No comments:
Post a Comment