Wednesday, February 24, 2010

My Picks for the Moment!

Watching American Idol this week, I picked 2 people that I think I sort of like out of the 24 that I'm not really super impressed with!

My number one pick is: Katie Stevens- I LOVE her voice!! She has an amazingly strong voice and lots of control! I hated that this week they kept telling her that they wanted a song that fit her age because her voice doesn't fit her age, so why should she sing something that doesn't work with her voice?! I hope she goes really far, and I'm excited to see what she does this season!
My next favorite is: Lee Dewyze- I love his unique tone, it reminds me of David Cook a little bit, and he has a really strong voice! I didn't like that he went a little off today at some points, but I'll forgive him and hope that he does better next time because I'm pretty sure he'll go far!

No comments:

Post a Comment