Dear Snow,
You are very persistent in trying to get me to enjoy you, and today, you've accomplished your goal! I can't promise that it will last very long, my acceptance of you falling after January, so relish the moment while it's here! Why the sudden change in attitude?! Well, you see, today I made plans to ditch my morning workout and go spend my hard earned money at the mall instead! I'd been feeling slightly guilty about skipping a day since I've been doing so great at walking every morning, but sometimes you just need a break, you know?! When I woke up this morning and saw you on the ground and still falling, I breathed a sigh of relief! Justification: I can't very well workout in this type of weather, so I might as well use my time in some other way and buy some cute things for when you decide to finally leave again! (I do realize I could just use the treadmill, but let's not push it!)
Thank you, just this once, for covering the ground with your white, sparkling beauty! I will smile while driving to Layton because of you!
Much love, Amberly
P.S. If you could just stop by tonight, that would be much appreciated! I have lots of long drives this weekend that would be easier without you! Thanks!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)











No comments:
Post a Comment