Friday, August 20, 2010
I Need a Major!!
Ok, I know that right now I'm shooting for my associates of applied science, or whatever they call it, and I don't really need to figure out where I'm going just yet, but this is me we're talking about! I need to have a plan, I always have to know where things are going and what I'm doing so I can map my life out accordingly! (Yes, I realize this goes back to the post that I did yesterday, but work with me!) I have absolutely NO clue what I want to major in and no great ideas either! I've toyed with a lot of thoughts I guess; psychology, creative writing, music, music therapy, management, business, communications......but in all reality, none of them are rising above the rest in my mind and I'm a little lost on what I want to do! Does anybody have any ideas for me or reasoning for one of my options or I don't know, just anything?!?!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)











You need to do something with writing! You're amazing at it.
ReplyDelete