Wednesday, September 1, 2010

Pulling My Hair Out!!!!


This is an example of how my insides are starting to feel at the end of every day, and it could very well be what I look like on the outside by the end of this semester!

As a college student, they tell you that you can pick two out of three possible things to focus on and the other one ends up suffering! The list I've always heard is; school/homework, social life, and sleep/rest! Do you want to hear my pick? I'd like to finish this semester with 20 credits and amazing grades, find time to do all of the fun social activities I'd like, get at least 7 hours of sleep a night and then add fulltime work hours, a daily workout, church activities, voice lessons/practicing, and lots of odds and ends! The problem is, I like to find a way to balance ALL of them equally, and so far I'm doing a great job! I feel exausted at the end of everyday, and I start to act a little more crazy than normal, but all in all, it makes for a fun life......I think....... I guess we'll see how I hold up this semester!

No comments:

Post a Comment