Last year, to celebrate it being Thanksgiving, a lot of people did a facebook thing where everyday our status had something new that we were thankful for. I came up with a large assortment of random things to be thankful for that month. Some of them were things that most people would do, others were ridiculous and things that everybody thought I was weird for, and some were just plain silly.
This year, I've been terrible at thankful status'!! I don't think I've even put one a day, I think it's more like 2 or 3 a week if I'm lucky!!! Is it a problem that everytime I think about putting a new status, it's always about the same thing? It's a good thing to be grateful for, but I think people would start to get tired of it and tell me to just stop talking about it.
My goal for this week is to really do the thankful thing, and then maybe I'll do some posts on here throughout the month. Next month might be fun because I LOVE the holiday season and all of the feelings, traditions and excitement that go with it, so I like to share all of my little happinesses!!!
Ok, I think I am ready for the season, now if we could just not have snow until Thanksgiving, I'd be happy. Snow is like Christmas music, it just shouldn't show it's face really until after Thanksgiving is over. Everything has a time and a place you know! :)
Monday, November 8, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)











I wouldn't beat yourself up too terribly for not posting what your thankful for EVERY day on Facebook. The people that care the most are you and Father, so as long as you're expressing thanks in prayer each day, then that's all that really matters.
ReplyDeleteLove you.