First of all, I have to put that Joe is my very most bestest friend ever!!! He wins, sorry ladies, but I think that it's ok because the rest are some of my best girlfriends and he can't win that spot!
This is probably my first every friend from Murray! Her name is Brittany, we were trouble together, we always had what seemed like the best ideas when they were really pretty dumb! Our most genius idea that got us in a lot of trouble was being purposely tardy for 1st grade, hiding behind the wall and watching our class walk in (the teacher saw us of course), and then when we went in 10 minutes later, we got a huge lecture! The picture on the left is us in our matching "first day of kindergarten" dresses and on the right was from Britt's wedding a year ago!
My next earliest friend would probably be Maria. Our families did lots of stuff together when we were younger, and continued clear up until we went to college. Now everyone's got crazy schedules and we're all over the place, so we rarely get together. Maria and I used to love to play Mary Kate and Ashley Detectives. We were obsessed. She was Mary Kate, I was Ashley. We'd watch the movies or we'd have our mom's "lose" objects and make up stories of how it happened so we could find them! It was great fun! Maria was always the responsible and down to earth one and I was just boy crazy! The picture on the left is from when we went to EFY together and the one on the right is from her wedding two summers ago! (with Brittany)
Camile is my other dear friend from Murray. We don't have as many fun times together, and I don't have any little pictures of us, but she has some, somewhere from her birthday party a long time ago and I distinctly remember eating cupcakes at her house. This picture was taken at Britt's wedding a year ago! We've had a lot of fun times since.
My next friend in chronological order would probably be Kenzie! We met in 5th grade, the day after I moved in, we were in the same class and we've had our ups and downs with the different friend groups we've gone through, but we've always remained close pals! Kenz and I love to go on walks together and just chat for hours! We've had a lot of entertaining moments. We used to put on the Backstreet Boys music videos in 6th grade and sing to them and then pause them on the different guys' eyes or lips. We were really silly, but we always have fun!!! The picture on the right doesn't go back all the far, but it's from high school when we went to the Reba concert for free! Lots of fun!! The one on the right is from Kenzie's wedding a year ago of course!
Close behind Kenz was Ilarene. Our wards split and the boundaries changed 2 weeks after I moved in. Ilarene was in my new class and she had huge glasses, but we've been close friends ever since! That girl knows way too much about me for me to ever have her as an enemy, truly! ;) jk Ilar!! We've even sung together and been in somewhat of competition, but not really for our whole junior high and high school careers and we were never split up for anything, so we had a lot of fun together! The picture on the left is from one of our many girl's camps years ago and the one on the right is from her wedding, less than a year ago!
Jamie would be next in line. She and I have spent lots of time together over the years. One summer, I was at her house everyday, we'd go get fast food and we'd go to Target and we'd sit on her couch and watch whatever shows were on TV and play on Myspace or talk to people on MSN. We were lazy, but we had fun. Every year, we go to Rodizio Grill for her birthday, and we regret eating so much, but we enjoy ourselves! The picture on the left is from a voice recital I had years ago, the one on the right is from a friend's homecoming about six months ago.
I'll put Krista next because between her and my next friend, I'm not quite sure who I met first, but that's ok! Kriz and I always have a blast together, we've hung out lots and lots, and sometimes we got long periods of time without hanging out, but that's ok! Now she's married and we rarely chat or see each other, but we are trying to be better! I can't pick a favorite memory with Krista, we have way too many funny, silly, sad, happy, crazy, memorable times! The picture on the left is from our 21st birthday party that we shared and the one on the right is from Krista's wedding a little less than a year ago. (Are you sensing a trend, I'm one of the last haha)
My bestest girlfriend ever is Heidi Lynn Thacker Blake!! She is my scrubby buddy and LLL, and I love her!!!! We have done a lot together, and had many grand adventures! From choir to college to now living apart, we've stayed close!!! We are the craziest pair you will ever meet! We have a favorite song we used to sing all the time from the musical Sideshow, it's called "Who Will Love Me As I Am". We thought it fit us perfectly because it describes the craziness that surrounds the relationship of two conjoined twin sisters and how they wonder if anyone will ever want to join their madness and change their monogram! I guess us being apart for the time that both of us have dated or best friends has let them stay mostly blind to how crazy we are, but they have a glimpse and an idea, we'll just keep it hidden for a while! The picture on the left is from our last Sound Ideas concert junior year, which is the reason we are friends, the one on the right is from Bryan's wedding open house a year ago. (I think that's our most recent together pics Heidi, this is sad!) I didn't put one from her wedding, but I should've.
My next friend is probably Kylee. We've known each other since Elementary but never were really that close of friends or even hung out until after I got back from college! We became friends because the same random kid added both of us on facebook and we both thought we knew him for some reason or another so we started chatting and texting about him and about life (we realized he was just a weird kid looking for girls to write him on his mission, he really had issues) and we've been best friends ever since! When Ky moved down to Provo, it was sad because we didn't see each other as much, but we text and e-mail everyday and we saw each other pretty much every weekend. Now she's engaged and we go on dates when we get the chance, but our schedules and lives are so busy that it doesn't happen as often as we'd like!! I love this girl, she is awesome!! The picture on the left is the oldest picture I have of us from Heidi's wedding. The one on the right is from last 4th of July at a firework show, we really had a lot of fun times that summer!
The last friends all became my best friends around the same time, so nobody be offended if you're not first or if you're last! I love you all the same! :)
Nichole is my far away friend!! She lives clear in another state right now and in another time zone, and I think we've really only hung out a handful of times, but we have become close pals! She is moving back to Salt Lake soon and I'm very excited! This girl has overcome a lot of things and is really awesome and I look up to her as a huge example of faith and strength! This picture was taken when her and her mom came to Utah to drop her off at the MTC and she stopped and had lunch with me on my lunch break!
Nicki is a great pal of mine, we've done a lot of fun things together too! These two pictures are from when she got home from China and then from Mexico and they're the first times we hung out after that. She left me for a long time, and she was almost leaving me again, but now she's getting married and we're going to be married friends together! I'm excited!! She is also helping me with the headbands for my wedding, and they are going to be sweet!! I love this girl! We've had a lot of fun times together!Nichole is my far away friend!! She lives clear in another state right now and in another time zone, and I think we've really only hung out a handful of times, but we have become close pals! She is moving back to Salt Lake soon and I'm very excited! This girl has overcome a lot of things and is really awesome and I look up to her as a huge example of faith and strength! This picture was taken when her and her mom came to Utah to drop her off at the MTC and she stopped and had lunch with me on my lunch break!
Jacque is a phenomenal friend, and one of the most positive people I know! She has been my temple buddy for a while, but now isn't, and it makes me sad! I think one of the best memories Jacque and I have would be attending the high school football game and hoping that we didn't used to act like all of them act and then the state fair when we smelled so gross afterward that we had to open the windows in the traffic jam on the freeway! We laughed hysterically the whole way home! I miss hanging out with my friend!!! She is great and fun to be around! Oh, and Sara Bareilles!!!!!!! This picture is from the high school football game in the fall!
Can I add a guy in here too!? I know it's not Joe, and I know I said that I was putting girlfriends on here, but Keyt likes to claim he's my girlfriend. This kid and I have had many chats. He had the unfortunate opportunity to listen to all of my drama and stress and upset for the past year, but I love him for it! We had some fun times, and we'd go on walks or sit on my couch and just talk about life and our opinions and everything like that. I will always consider Keyton one of my closest friends (even though I used to stalk him, but not really)!
And those are my friends!!! They're awesome huh!?!?! I love them all so much!!!!



































No comments:
Post a Comment