Thursday, May 5, 2011

2011 Goals Refurbished!

I made 7 goals for myself at the beginning of the year and found them in my notebook when I was cleaning out my desk at home yesterday afternoon. I've been better at sticking to some goals than others. Some of them I think I was crazy to try, others kind of got squished with how much I've been sick and how many things I tried to consume my time with this semester. I should have rewritten them when I realized how crazy my life was going to be, but I didn't. Now that life is slowing down ish and I'm not trying to do so much, I decided to readjust them all to fit my life now. We'll see how I do for the next 7 months with my 7 goals. I figure if I work on all of them, but focus on one specifically every month, I'll form some new habits and then I can create whole new goals or raise the bar on the ones I have now. I found this cool website when I was on stumbleupon the other day and I'm going to use it to help me better accomplish my goals and form the habits that I want to this year! Fun right?! I'm excited!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment