Tuesday, August 23, 2011

I Gave Myself Pink Eye

Yep, I'm that talented, I gave pink eye to myself. This is the story:
Once upon a time in May, I had pink eye that I thought was from allergies. I got it to go away quickly and had thrown away my contacts, washed my glasses, and then washed my sheets, towel and washcloth! Apparently I forgot about one thing, the eye drops! When my eye had first started looking red, I used my eye drops from my purse thinking that it was just irritated and dry. I know you're not supposed to touch your eye with them, but I struggle sometimes and sometimes it barely touches my eye or lid, but I'm the only one who uses them so I never really care! So, yesterday morning, my eyes were not liking my contacts for whatever reason and I put drops in them. Later that day, I noticed my eye looked a little red, but I figured it was still irritated from the contacts that morning. While we were with Joe's family last night, everyone kept asking me what I'd done to my eye and I finally looked in Jenny's mirror and realized it looked bad. It still didn't itch or feel irritated though or hurt. I'm pretty sure it's pink eye, just look at it!

Good thing it doesn't itch and I'm not tempted to touch it! I used Grandma Iris' trick and put neosporin in it last night and it looks better this morning. That sounds like the weirdest thing ever, my dad cringed when I told him that, but that's what I used last time. Maybe I'm just too lazy to go to the doctor, but I've been enough this year, I figure I'll skip it on something less serious! Here's to a quick recovery! :P

1 comment:

  1. Amberly! Oh no! I'm sorry! I think these pictures you posted are funny though. That bites though!

    ReplyDelete