Tuesday, November 22, 2011

I Have an Addiction.....to Cleaning

Sometimes I don't keep my apartment emaculate, and sometimes I just don't care, but this week, I'm in a cleaning frenzy and I just can't stop! I started deep cleaning my apartment on Saturday, and I just can't stop. When we moved in, with the little storage space that we had, there were some things that just got put places and don't have a designated area and I can't find them most of the time. I spent the better part of Saturday afternoon going through every drawer and cupboard and cleaning them out, moving things that belonged elsewhere, and then reorganizing everything! On Saturday I got them whole kitchen organized and cleaned along with the living area. Yesterday I finished off the bathroom and my laundry closet. Joe's going to hate me, but I want his help with our front closet, bedroom closet and desk area. And then I can vacuum, mop and be finished!!! :)
I will tell you that it is so much easier to keep an area clean and put things away when it's so organized and clean because I feel bad if I am undoing my work! Joe thinks I'm crazy and that I have a problem because I want to clean. He likes to clean, I like to organize, I'm just cleaning as I go so I feel like I'm finished!! I love it so much, and when I get in a mood, I just can't stop!! Clean apartment, here I come!

1 comment:

  1. I have some rooms that need DEEP DEEP cleaning. You wanna come over and do it for me?? =) Stay in your apartment, the more rooms you have the more STUFF you have and it just gets out of control!!

    ReplyDelete