I'm so excited to have a three week break from school! It is much needed!!! I am so good at managing my time at the beginning of semesters, and by the end, I'm just dragging and I don't do so well! I hate that when I clean my house, or take some me time, or do a personal project, I always feel guilty that I'm not working on my homework. It is the worst feeling ever!!! I've made a goal for next semester for how long I'm going to spend studying and doing homework for each class each day and it leaves me time to workout, make dinner, do a little cleaning, and just relax for a little bit each day. I think that way I'll feel well rounded, and I won't be going so crazy if my apartment starts to get a little chaotic because I'll know that there is time set aside for that and won't take a whole night off homework to catch up on cleaning!
I think I have issues. I have a list created of all of the things that I NEED and WANT to get done before next semester starts. I have a lot on my plate with family parties and other things like that for the next two weeks, so it will be tricky, but today I sat down and put together a list of the little things and then one of my big projects from my other list that I want to tackle this weekend. We'll see if I can get everything crossed off. Lists keep me sane and I love them!
I think I'll start making my goals for next year (I don't call them resolutions) to make my life easier and more manageable and to keep me sane!
Thursday, December 8, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)











No comments:
Post a Comment