Tuesday, May 1, 2012

Where Do I See Myself in Five Years?!

I posted these over on mine and Joe's blog, as part of a huge post, but I wanted to post them here as well. These are the plans/goals that I've set for myself for the next five years and this is everything that I would tell people if they asked me where I saw myself in the next five years. I've been graduated from high school for five years now and after planning my schooling out to finish my degree, I started thinking about the next five years and the next thing I knew, I had lots of rambling thoughs and I'd written a blog post about it, that's just how my brain works.


Education: Within the next five years, I'll graduate from Weber State University with my Associates of Science (next summer) and my Bachelor Degree in Family Studies with a minor in Child Development (by 2016).
Career: I plan to still be doing hair in five years. Ideally I'd love to have a salon in my home so that I can work better with my schedule and not pay booth rent, but if I'm working one or two nights a week and maybe Saturdays, I'd be fine with that too. The plans for any other type of job are anybody's guess! Maybe I'll still be working at the office full time or part time. Maybe I'll have started a job that has something to do with my major. That all depends on children, finances, and how I'm feeling about life.
Home and Family: In five years, Joe and I will be living in our first home, and I'm sure that I'll be doing a lot of pinterest projects and making it our own. We will also have a child, we have a plan for that, and that's fairly set in stone for right now, but I'm not going to put that timeline out there, even though I'm sure I'd tell you if you asked. I'm pretty sure there will only be one little Lambertsen wild child running/crawling/drooling around, but I guess that's a little up in the air as well. Oh, and also, we'll have a dog!!! We want a little Yorkie Terrier, and as soon as our schedules aren't so opposite to where a dog would be home by itself for a lot of hours, and we have our own home, and probably after we have a baby, there will be a cute little furry creature that is part of our family!

No comments:

Post a Comment