Our dear friend Krista Johnson is pregnant with her first baby. She is having a girl and we are so excited for her! Jacque and I threw a baby shower for her a few weeks ago and even though it wasn't anything super extravagant, it was a lot of fun and really cute. It was a nice, intimate little shower, with a few friends and Krista's sisters and mom. We did an Alice in Wonderland theme because that's always been one of Krista's FAVORITE things in the world and her daughter's name is going to be Allyson, so we called it "Allyson's Wonderland" to be clever. I'm not as over the top as some of the plans that I find on Pinterest, but I have a lot of fun planning these things.
A lot of the ideas that I found on Pinterest mentioned that they used mismatched colors and things so I got different colors of everything (plates, napkins, tablecloth, cups, etc.) Surprisingly, it all worked out and fit together pretty well.
 |
| The food table. Lots of random colors! |
 |
| Cute teapot Jaqcue found and Drink Me punch bowl. |
I felt a little lazy because I bought sugar cookies from the store and then wrote on them with frosting rather than making my own cookies. It was finals week though and my brother had just left on his mission, so I decided not to stress myself out.
 |
| I used sparkly frosting to write on cookies! |
 |
| These ones were the best! |
 |
| Jacque's cute cupcake tower! |
 |
| Veggie tray |
 |
| Water with strawberries and mint. It was SO good! |
 |
| Our Alice in Wonderland pictures, and Danica! |
 |
| That says Allyson's Wonderland |
 |
| Krista and her sisters. |
 |
| Lex and Miranda |
 |
| I love this! Jacque was being like Krista. |
 |
| Jacque and Kriz |
 |
| Me and Kriz |
 |
| Kort and Krista |
 |
| Krista and Jessica being silly! |
 |
| Krista and Linds |
 |
| Krista with her mom and niece! |
No comments:
Post a Comment