Friday, September 21, 2012

Meal Planning Madness

I really like to plan meals and prepare them, but lately, with school and work, it's become stressful and dreaded and I'm not excited about it anymore. This is really sad for me, so I decided to take a little bit of the weight off my shoulders and let someone else do the planning for me. The other day I signed up for eMeals and I convinced myself to use it for six months while I finish up my Associates Degree. This semester has already been overwhelming me and I've found myself saying "If I just didn't have to spend so much time with dinner." quite a few times already. And next semester I'm adding three more credits to my schedule, so it's going to get even more hectic.
http://emeals.com/
Dave Ramsey recommends this meal planning website and Joe told me that he'd thought about suggesting it to me a few times, but he knows how much I love to pick my meals and try new things. I'm already loving my decision to give up my meal planning for a little while. I have a main dish and a side planned for every night, I can still pick which meal I want to use when, they're all low carb and it's planned for two people.

I'm hoping that my life will be a little bit less stressful, I'll be eating healthier, and I'll have more time to spend with my hubby!

1 comment: