Last night I was watching The Gilmore Girls (after I got rid of a vicious headache), it was the episode when Lorelai graduates. One of the conversations that she had with Rory fit PERFECTLY with how I felt about this past semester being over and I loved it so much I needed to share.
Lorelai: I'm feeling so good, sista, because it's over! No more finals, no more studying, no more school, the pressure's off. Do you know how much pressure I felt, do you? All last week I felt like a giant man and his brother were sitting on my chest.
Rory: A giant man?
Lorelai: And his giant brother.
Rory: Did they have names?
Lorelai: Clem and Clem. Huh, same names, which did not reflect well on the imagination of their mothers.
Rory: Mother.
Lorelai: Mothers. There were two Clems.
Rory: Yeah, 'cause they were brothers.
Lorelai: Yes, so they had mothers.
No matter how crazy or random, The Gilmore Girls make me so happy! I'm pretty sure that every girl can relate to them in some way and every girl has wished that she could be them at some point as well. Oh Gilmore Girls, you are two of my dearest friends!
Friday, December 21, 2012
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)











No comments:
Post a Comment