Monday, November 11, 2013

I Am Thankful for My Memories


November 10: A Memory

I'm a little late on this post. I couldn't for the life of me think of a memory the other day and yesterday I came up with way too many memories to pick just one! There still isn't a specific memory that sticks on in my mind, so I'm going to take the easy way out and say that I am grateful for my memories in general.

I'm thankful I have my memories, the good ones and the bad. It is fun to look back on the moments when life was happy, I was learning a lot or I felt great with where I was going. It gives me encouragement and sometimes makes me laugh. The hard times are good to look back on as well. I'm reminded that it will get better and I learn a lot from the mistakes that I made.

The memories I treasure most are the ones with my family and friends who have passed on or who may have drifted out of my life over the years. They make me sad and happy all at the same time.

What would we do without our memories? I think the world would be a sad place.

No comments:

Post a Comment