Friday, November 8, 2013

I Am Thankful for Words


November 8: Words

I am thankful for words in many forms.
  • The words I get to write. On this blog, on Life with Amberly and Joe, in my journal, on Facebook, on Twitter, etc. I'm grateful I have the freedom to say what I want to say.
  • The words I can speak. I love talking to my husband, my family, my friends, etc.
  • The words I read. Other bloggers, books I love, my scriptures, inspiring articles or magazines, etc.
  • The words I sing. "Music, it says all the things that words alone can never say."
  • The words other people say to me. The constructive criticism, the compliments, the words of love.
Remember that saying, "Sticks and stones my break my bones but words can never hurt me"? Words have a lot more power than we give them. Words mean a lot and will stick with us forever.

No comments:

Post a Comment