November 22: An Expectation
In two weeks this semester will be over and I can't wait! I'm so excited to graduate with my associates degree and know that I've achieved the goal I set for myself three and a half years ago. I plan on taking a break until at least April or May, possibly even until September 2014. I'm feeling a little burnt out and have started to hate school and haven't been putting as much effort into my work as I should. Sometimes I'm tempted to get my associates degree and call it good, but I know I would not be happy with myself.
I'm thankful that I have a major/minor in mind that I love and know will be good. I'm thankful that I have a career in mind that I need that bachelor's degree for. A lot of people are worried that I'll take a break and never go back, but I know I will because I've set that goal and have those expectations for myself. Without personal expectations, I probably wouldn't get many places in life.











No comments:
Post a Comment