Thursday, January 16, 2014

If...


If I were a month, I'd be October.
If I were a day of the week, I'd be Wednesday.
If I were a time of day, I'd be 8pm.
If I were a direction, I'd be West.
If I were a piece of furniture, I'd be the kitchen table.
If I were a liquid, I'd be hot chocolate.
If I were a flower, I'd be an orchid.
If I were a kind of weather, I'd be a sunny autumn day.
If I were a musical instrument,  I'd be a flute.
If I were a color, I'd be purple.
If I were an emotion, I'd be laughter and happiness
If I were a sound, I'd be a summer thunderstorm.
If I were a food, I'd be chocolate.
If I were a place, I'd be the beach.
If I were a scent, I'd be pumpkin spice.
If I were an object, I'd be a soft blanket.
If I were a facial expression, I'd be a laughing smile.
If I were a song, I'd be Brave by Sara Bareilles
If I were an item of clothing, I'd be a sweatshirt.

Idea stolen from Jessy of The Artsy Cajun.

5 comments:

  1. I love this! I might have to borrow the idea sometime! Its kind of fun to think about what I would be myself :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVE it. :) Borrowing the idea :D We share a lot!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this, Amberly! I think I might have to borrow this idea!

    ReplyDelete