Monday, February 22, 2010

Swollen Sadness!

Well, I think I have an infection in my face, and I'm not too happy about it! :( On Saturday, I randomly noticed that the right side of my face looked swollen, and by the end of the night, I could see the swelling, but it didn't hurt at all! Yesterday (Sunday), it still looked a little large, but it didn't feel that way anymore and I think it was all in my head at that point! By the end of last night, I could feel a little bit of pain, but I went to bed and felt fine this morning! Yeah, just my luck, 3 hours into my day, I can definitely tell something's not right, so I finally called my doctor and get to go in tomorrow! Here I thought I'd recovered great, could finally talk and eat normally, and my face didn't look like I was storing nuts for winter anymore! I'm just hoping that it's not something super serious, and that all it will take is a simple antibiotic!

No comments:

Post a Comment