Thursday, February 18, 2010

Colors of the Rainbow!

You know those moments when you wish you were a little kid again so all your troubles would be relatively meaningless and life would just be grand?!
Whenever I have moments like these, I do one of two things; I pull out my playdoh, or I sit down and color! Tonight I felt like coloring, and realized that I used to do this with Heidi at her apartment and she has the crayons and coloring books! FAIL!!!!!! Heidi has the princess coloring book, and Disney heroes, and really cool twistable crayons that don't break in half if you grip them too tightly for scribbling really fast! I have determined that my investment will be the big 64 colors box with a built in sharpener and 5 different, smaller coloring books so that I never get bored when I am in one of these moods!
For tonight, I guess the playdoh will have to do! I just wish I had more than 3 colors, does playdoh come in 64 color boxes too?!?!

1 comment: