While at work on Saturday, there was a cute older woman whose cell phone went off and her ringtone made me smile! It was a little tune from one of my favorite old shows, 'Pillow Talk'! Have you ever seen 'Pillow Talk' with Doris Day and Rock Hudson?!?! If you haven't you really should because it's the greatest!! Anyway, in the show, Brad Allen/Rex Stetson (yes, he's a split personality of sorts!), played by Rock Hudson, sings this certain song to every girl he tries to woo on his and Jan Marrow's (Doris Day) party line! That little tine was the ringtone that I heard at the salon on Saturday, and it put me in a 'Pillow Talk' mood for the weekend!
I finally watched 'Pillow Talk' last night, and when I was watching the opening credits, I got an even bigger grin on my face! Are there ever those songs/movies/anything else that you see or hear all the time and then one day they become the story of your life and you connect with them and see a whole new meaning than you ever have before?! That was the 'Pillow Talk' song for me last night, it became my theme song! I wish they had it on t-zones, I would make it my ringtone! Take a gander at it and see what you think!











No comments:
Post a Comment