'Heavy sigh of relief!!' The semester is over, I can stop running so hard (notice I'm not stopping completely) and I can enjoy my three weeks of the holiday season! Not that I don't have a lot going on in relation to the holidays, I do, but I won't sit at a party or anywhere else and start thinking, 'I should be doing homework. I'm going to feel guilty if I get bad grades and I know that I could've spent more time studying but I was out playing.' Guily is not such a happy emotion, especially for me. When I walked away from campus on Thursday around noon, after taking my last final, I didn't care what my grades were at that point, all that mattered was that I was done and I could stop stressing. It was a real, physical sigh of relief!! My brain felt it, my heart felt it, my muscles felt it, my toes felt it....it was good!!!
Do you want to know what I'm going to do in celebration of having a lot more free time? I'm going to deep clean my room, put together Christmas gifts, go to some holiday parties and concerts, spend more actual quality time with a certain guy (him watching tv while I study isn't considered quality in my book), catch up on movies, and do a few little projects that I've been dying to do since the semester started! So.......yes, my life will still be crazy, but it will be happy crazy, like this:
Not like my blog post at the beginning of the semester that is right here. That my friends, was insane, stressed and unhappy type of crazy! I was kind of overestimating my abilities right there. Actually, my abilities were fine, it was my sanity and happiness that couldn't handle it!
I ended the semester with 14 credits and half of a math class done that will be finished with another next semester. Watching all of my grades come out this past week (still waiting on the score from one TBE class that I tested out of....hopefully...) was so great, it made my physical sigh of relief even better!
Next week I'll get a massage, I'm eating a lot of Christmas candy, I do a lot of my own happy projects, I am planning some fun activities, and the next three weeks are mine to enjoy to the fullest!!!! Hooray!!! I even get some days off of work!!!
Monday, December 13, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)












No comments:
Post a Comment