Monday, May 23, 2011

Day 4

Day 4 is a picture of something I'd like to do again! The thing that first comes to mind is trips I've taken. I want to revisit two different cities that I went to during my senior year actually! There are a bunch of other places that are on my list of vacations I want to go on and have yet to take, but these are at the top of the list of places that I've been and would LOVE to go back to!

My favorite would have to be San Francisco! I can't tell you one specifice reason why I enjoyed that city so much, but it was great! I love walking up and down the streets and seeing all of the little stores and the diversity of people. I love the bridge (we walked all the way accross it) and I loved our little boat tour around Alcatraz and under the bridge. I loved Ghirardelli, but honestly, what person wouldn't love anything relating to chocolate?! I loved Pier 39 and we ate at a really fantastic little barbecue restaurant when we were there! I especially am in love with the streets and the little houses that are all lined up, especially the ones with huge picture windows! It was intriguing to see some people's living rooms!
The one downside was the cold. We were there in July, and because it's right by the bay, I was always wearing a sweatshirt and long pants! That's ok though, I'm willing to overlook it! I did miss out on Alcatraz because the tickets were sold out so far into the future. I would want to visit Coit Tower and maybe climb all the stairs and wander the streets more too! It would be a fun adventure!


My other favorite city is New York! I always thought I'd love New York the best, and I loved it, but San Fran just captured my heart! I really liked wandering Times Square and visiting all of the stores there to see all of the random things you could buy! I of course loved the shows we went to and would love to go see more! I just loved the hustle and bustle of the city! I'd love to go see more of Central Park and I never got to Serendipity Cafe which is on the top of my list of things to do when I go again!


2 comments:

  1. We need to go the Serendipity Cafe if it really exists! That is part of my wish list too :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. It exists! Reid went there! I'm all for it!!! We need to plan our trip! :)

    ReplyDelete