Tuesday, May 24, 2011
It's Kind of a Big Thing For Me
My last major haircut was right after high school. Ever since then, I've refused to cut more than 1/2" off my hair at a time. I do get a trim every six-eight weeks because I'm strange, but I've been growing my hair out so that's all it ever is. I think last year I trimmed an inch off of it at the end of the summer, but really, nothing huge. Not to fit the cliche situation of girls getting married and chopping their hair off, but at the end of June, I'm doing it! Ok, not chopping, more of a really, really, really good trim! I decided today that I'm going to cut 4" off my hair (really, I know it doesn't sound like a lot) so that it's not too short and I don't have to go through the awkward stage with it again but so that it's definitely shorter and healthier and I can have a fresh style and cut to keep growing out! That's my news for the day.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)











No comments:
Post a Comment