Tuesday, May 31, 2011

I'm Determined To....

...finish my math class before the wedding! How am I going to do that?! Well..... tonight I will be working on Module 8 homework so that tomorrow I can take Module 7 & 8 quizzes and finish them. Wednesday, Thursday and Friday I will be working on Module 9 & 10 and finishing that homework so that I can take the quizzes for them on Saturday morning. Saturday after I take my quizzes I'm going to take Test 3 and then possibly my final, depending on how overwhelmed I am. If I get overwhelmed or off my schedule, I'll wrap everything up Monday morning, the day before the wedding. It's going to be brutal, but I think I can do it! I've talked myself out of it about 3 times in the last 24 hours and then decided just to get it over with! It will feel so good to have it out of the way and be able to work on and finish the next math class as well! Granted, this one has been strung out over 3 semesters, so it's about time I'm done with it, but that's thanks to breaks between semesters (I started it a month before fall semester ended after I finished the math I was registered for) and having mono, too much on my plate and a really hard section that takes people forever to get through! I'm going to finish it, and then I'm going to reward myself, but I'm not sure what my reward will be yet.

2 comments:

  1. Having it done before the wedding will be a big reward!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That will be awesome if you get it done before! Just don't get too stressed out :)

    ReplyDelete