Monday, June 20, 2011

Lower My Expectations for Myself

Once upon a time (a month ago), I made this great goal to finish my math class before the wedding (June 7th)and then start another and finish it by the end of summer semester (August 9th). Reality hit me and that didn't quite happen, and I thought logically and a little lazily and changed my plans. I will finish the class that I'm working on within the next couple of weeks and then I will be homework free until August 22nd. I'm going to try and get into the online class for my next math requirement for fall so that I can be done completely with math by Summer 2012, but if that doesn't happen, then I will be taking only math again next summer semester. No worries, it would be good to get it over with, but secretly, I'd love to take fall semester off of math and only take the classes I'm registered for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment