Monday, July 25, 2011

Best Friends and Best Girl Friends!

I was looking through pictures from my wedding that Heidi and Micah took and I found a picture quite similar to one that I had someone take two years ago! Both are of me and my very best friend and LLL (Serendipity reference)! On September 5th 2009, Heidi Lynn Thacker Blake married her new best friend, Micah Anthony Blake in the Bountiful temple! On June 7th 2011, I married my best friend, Joseph Dee Lambertsen! Even though we aren't each other's #1 anymore, Heidi and I are still close and I love her mucho! She will forever be my #1 girl friend! I love you scrubby buddy!!!!!

Seriously, look how similar these pictures are! I love them!!!

1 comment:

  1. That is so funny that they are so similar! It is like we just changed spots! I love you Scrubby Buddy. You will always be my LLL

    ReplyDelete