Tuesday, September 6, 2011

My Poor Bitten Feet

My feet must be really sensitive or something because they get affected by almost everything. Right now I have two HUGE mosquito bites on them and they are driving me absolutely insane! I can't stand them! Seriously, no mosquito bite should look like this. There's one on the back of my leg that looks normal, itches normal, and still allows me to focus and function like a normal person. The one on the side of my foot looks like this:
It's not terrible, but it's still not pleasant! The one that is driving me mad is the one on the back of my foot!
This picture doesn't do it justice, but you can see where it's kind of yellowish in the middle. My running shoes were rubbing against it yesterday so I don't think that helped very much. Here's a close up, but it looks bad.
I am miserable right now, that's for sure, it's the only thing I can think about!!!



1 comment:

  1. My mosquito bites swell up all the time but never quite like that

    ReplyDelete