Wednesday, September 14, 2011

A New Adventure

I'm so excited to be starting a little adventure, that's really not much different from what I've been doing, but still, it's new for me! I have changed salons and I'm going to be switching to booth rent! It will be fun, and a great new opportunity for me! The last week has been a crazy one while I've been trying to figure out what I will be doing and what products and things I want to use! I feel great about the decisions I've made and I know that it's the right direction that I'm supposed to be going right now! I will be working at Sachet Salon and Spa in Bountiful. It's on 3rd South, just west of Main Street in a cute red brick house structure and the inside is gorgeous! The owner lives in my parent's stake and my mom thinks she is awesome, so I can't go wrong there! I'm excited to see what this chapter will bring!

1 comment:

  1. That is so great! I am technically commission but I have all the benefits of boothrent, and it is the best. It is so fun getting to choose your products and what services you want to offer! I am excited to hear how you like your new place!

    ReplyDelete