1- I started the New Year off with mono which led to quite a few miserable weeks/months and a lot of different illnesses. I also looked tired and miserable constantly, kind of like this:
2- I spent the better part of the year on the couch studying until my head hurt.
3- Joe and I got to spend a lot of time together as YSA Ward Reps. Meetings, activities, institute, etc.
4- I received a "proposal" from Joe after our Valentine date to The Spaghetti Factory. It's important that the ring was clear.
5- Joe and I went to a YSA dance with our friends Zack and Nicki and then the next night we went to the Broadway concert at Abravanel Hall by ourselves. (This was the weekend that I had a massive ear infection.
6- Joe and I went on a road trip to Parowan to visit Grandma Iris and relax for the weekend. (I had laryngitis on this trip.)
7- While we were in Parowan, Joe finally proposed! Over a Chinese lunch, Joe had hidden my ring in a fortune cookie and we got engaged.
8- I found my wedding dress in one hour long trip to the dress shop. Having a sinus infection and no antibiotics yet might have made this process go a lot faster than normal, but I found the perfect dress that I loved!
9- I had a fun Saturday in Park City with Kylee and Camile. We got pedicures, had lunch, ate chocolate and did some shopping!
All of the wedding planning and fun that I was doing started to get to Joe and he had a meltdown one night.
I had a lot of great bridal showers thrown by my friends, family and ward members! Thanks guys!!
I got married, of course!
I got to spend almost four days with Joe hanging out in Park City and forgetting about all of our responsibilities.
We had a lot of fun making our new apartment our own! I wish I had more space to decorate with, but I had a lot of fun with what I had and I've enjoyed our little place.
I enjoyed a fun summer hanging out with Joe, going on dates with our friends and attending many of our friend's weddings!
I convinced Joe to take a mini road trip up to Idaho so that I could go to my roommate's wedding and we could have a small break from life!
I finished the most brutal math class of my entire life and got the best grade that I've ever gotten in a math class in my life!
My mom, sisters and I had a girl's night in Salt Lake. We went to dinner at The Lion House and then we went to see Mary Poppins at Capitol Theatre, and it was really good!
Two of my favorite people got married this year after being set up by me!
I turned 23 and got my Kitchenaid that I've always wanted!
I had a great first married Christmas!
I'm looking forward to the new year and all of the things it will bring!!





























No comments:
Post a Comment