Where did you begin 2011? I began 2011 in the Thacker's house, we were watching Serendipity with Micah, Heidi, Eliza, Shauna and Brandon and we all kissed at midnight....except poor Eliza who just wished she wasn't in the room with us.
What did you do on Valentine's Day? Joe took me to The Spaghetti Factory for the first time because I'd never been there and he always talked about it. The whole time I was frustrated because he said he had something for me but wasn't sure if I'd get it that night. I just wanted my ring gosh darn it!!!! (Even though that's not what the something really was.) We went back to his parent's and watched a movie and then he gave me my "ring" the big, clear ring pop one. (I wore it to work the next day just to show it off.)
Were you in school anytime this year? Unfortunately, yes....
Did you have to go to the hospital? No hospital visits but plenty of doctor's visits because my immune system is shot.
Did you have any encounters with the police? No
Where did you go on vacation? We went to Parowan for President's Day and got engaged, we spent our honeymoon in Park City, and we went to Idaho for a wedding.
What did you purchase that was over $500? Honestly, I think the only thing we bought that was that much were our Rec Center passes. Unless you count our huge shopping trips to Target when we first got married.
Did you move anywhere? I moved out of my parent's house and into an apartment with my new husband!!!!
What sporting events did you attend? I think the sporting events consisted of......one Bees game. Yep, we are not big sports people or fans.
What concerts/shows did you go to? No concerts this year, but I attended every show that Centrepoint Legacy Theater put on in the 2011 season and I also attended Mary Poppins at Capitol Theater with my mom and sisters.
Where do you live now? Bountiful
Describe your birthday: The day before my birthday, both of our families got together at my parent's house (after my family dinner) and had Chocolate Sunday Pudding and hung out. On my birthday, I got to leave work early and spend some quality time with my husband, running some errands, dinner at Kneaders, relaxing on the couch, making cookies with my new Kitchenaid, and hanging out with Casey for a bit.
What has been your favorite moments? Let's see....I got my first New Year's kiss, had my first Valentine's with a boyfriend (it's been a cursed holiday), got engaged, got married, lived with a husband and had a lot of fun!! There are too many moments to pick from!
What's something you learned about yourself? Math and I can get along, I love being married and being a wife, and I'm not a patient person...but I already knew that.
Any new additions to your family? Joe was a new addition, and with him, I gained a bunch of in laws and nieces and nephews!!!!!
What was your best month? I would probably go with June because I was sealed to my love for ever and ever and ever!!!
Made new friends? Always!!!!
What would you change about 2011? I would not keep getting sick.
What did you like most about 2011? Getting married, going on lots of fun dates with friends, spending some fun times with our families.
Other than home, where did you spend most of your time? Sadly, at work.
Change your hairstyle? I put highlights in it for a while, but nothing drastic.
Get a new job? I got a promotion and Joe got two promotions, and I moved to a new salon.
How old did you turn this year? 23
Do you have a New Year's resolution? Goals!!!!
What was your favorite purchase? The favorite thing that was purchased was my Kitchenaid. The favorite thing I purchased was Joe's ipod because he loves it a lot!
Did you get sick this year? Mono, ear infection, laryngitis, sinus infection, more colds, the flu.....
What are you wishing for in 2012? I am wishing that I stop getting sick, that I can finish all of my math requirements and never have to do another assignment, and Joe and I are wishing that we'll be debt free (and we will)!!!











No comments:
Post a Comment