November 4: An Experience
It was surprisingly difficult to decide which experience I was most grateful for and why. There were so many to choose from and I wasn't sure what direction I wanted to take this post.
![]() |
| The amazing girls in my class at school, on a theme day! |
Moving three hours away to go to college was probably one the hardest, most rewarding, most memorable and most adventurous phases of my life. It was only fourteen months, but I learned a lot, changed a lot and grew a lot during that time. I think about the people I met and the experiences I had while I lived in Rexburg more than any other experience in my life. And it's really sad because all of the people I met while I was there are scattered all over the place so I rarely get to see them and those close friendships have drifted, but I try to keep in touch with as many of them as possible.
This post started to turn into a novel as I was remembering all of the things I went through and the life lessons I learned in that short time frame. I decided that I will write more about those things later, I have quite a few post ideas that stemmed from this post.












definitely thankful for experiences!! The best kind are when you expect it to be hard or challenging and it ends up being fabulous and life changing !!!
ReplyDelete